Gonna Be a Star Red Bracelet
Gonna Be a Star Red Bracelet is made from a mixture of red glass beads. With the addition of large stars makes this bracelet a real statement piece. Handmade in my home studio, measuring 7.5 inches long with an additional extension chain.
Your Gonna Be a Star Red Bracelet comes gift boxed, with care instructions and a cleaning cloth. It also has an anti-tarnish tab in the lid of the box.
Taking care of your Bracelet
- Always undo the clasp to remove your jewellery
- Store away from natural light and heat
- Store in airtight box/container
- Polish regularly with soft cloth provided
- Avoid the use of perfumes, creams or strong chemicals whilst wearing to prevent tarnishing
- Remove before bathing, swimming or taking part in sporting activity
Presentation box is fitted with an anti-tarnish tab providing up to 12 months additional protection
Like most handmade businesses, this all started as a hobby. It started with cross stitch embroidery, card making and papercrafts.
In 2010, finding myself a single mum with low self esteem and confidence, I started to try other crafts other than card making. I soon discovered I had a love for jewellery making and designed several pieces for myself.
Creating jewellery for myself gave me my confidence back. I know I want to help other women look totally fabulous and feel great.
Every piece of jewellery I create is totally unique. You will always feel special in one of my bracelets or pendants.
More of my bracelets can be found here
More of my pendants can be found here