This monochrome bookmark is made using black and white glass beads. The bookmark has a ornate design along the stem which widens towards the tip. It is made from silver plate and makes an ideal gift for a book lover.
The beads are hanging from silver plated chain.
Please read colour description above carefully as colours may show differently due to screen/monitor resolution across PC/laptops phones and other electrical devices. This also makes this a totally unique pendant as no 2 are ever the same.
Like most handmade businesses, this all started as a hobby. It started with cross stitch embroidery, card making and papercrafts.
In 2010, finding myself a single mum with low self esteem and confidence, I started to try other crafts other than card making. I soon discovered I had a love for jewellery making and designed several pieces for myself.
Creating jewellery for myself gave me my confidence back. I know I want to help other women look totally fabulous and feel great.
Every piece of jewellery I create is totally unique so you will always feel special in one of my bracelets or pendants.
I have a wide range of products, please click on each link below to find the appropriate gift of choice
- Wine glass charms can be found here
- Bookmarks can be found here
- Keyrings can be found here
- Decorative Hearts can be found here
- Bag Charms can be found here
- Greetings Cards can be found here
- Memory Wire Bracelets can be found here
- Chain bracelets can be found here
- Resin Pendants can be found here